Looking beautiful is more than just a pretty face. It’s about taking care of yourself – inside and out. Learn the concrete, actual steps you can take today.
We will also look at some of the typical questions, like:
- How can I look more attractive?
- How can I be naturally beautiful?
- How can I have a beautiful face?
Being more beautiful
We will also look at two types of beauty – your exterior beauty and the beauty on the inside.
How to become more beautiful (outer beauty) – 7 natural steps you can take
Here is a list of natural steps you can take today:
- Exercise for a more beautiful body. Work out for just 30 minutes 3 times a week makes a big difference.
- You also need to eat healthy and of course never do drugs. Make a plan for your diet and your exercise and stick to it. Cut sugar, eat green.
- Protect and clean your skin. Wash and use the right oils, lotions and moisturizers. Drink water, care for your lips, and remove your make-up at the end of the day. Avoid tanning.
- Keep hands, feet and nails looking great. Groom and care really makes a difference to your appearance.
- Also treat your hair with the care you would for your skin. Maintain and brush, use proper shampoo and conditioner, and get a new haircut often.
- Brush your teeth and treat them by flossing and regular check-ups, at least every 3-5 months. Whiten your teeth
- Take your wardrobe seriously. Choose fabrics and colors that suit you. Find unique pieces and spend money on dressing your very best. You don’t need to overdo it, but listen to advice. In general, dress up and not down.
Beauty all boils down to these things: your own body, eating healthy, exercising and dressing well.
How to developer inner beauty – 7 easy ways
To be beautiful is also a matter of beauty on the inside. Here are some ways you can develop that inner beauty that makes you attractive to others – and makes you love yourself more.
- Dont hold a grudge. Let go of anger and resentment and forgive. Unforgiveness is toxins to your inner beauty.
- Hang out with the right people. Healthy relationships means everything. Be ready to cut away toxic friends.
- Be grateful. A grateful attitude is a big part of inner beauty.
- Take care of your surroundings. Live in a place you are proud of. Take care and be orderly.
- Get involved and give
- Search for truth. Do you think Jesus was a fake, or Buddha was the right one? Or don’t you need God at all at the end of your life? Finding truth will set you free.
- Seek wisdom: Study, read and spend your intellectual time on things that make a difference.
- How to be beautiful (Wikihow)
- 22 ways to be beautiful (self.com)
- How do I become gorgeous in one month (Quora)